Where you can learn more about Janet and her organizing passion!
The day that I realized that not everyone arranges her sock drawer chromatically, was the day that I realized that I’d make a terrific professional organizer. I absolutely love the idea of helping people and turning a little chaos into order.
A stickler by nature, I’m just not happy unless the job is done in a neat and organized manner. Don’t worry about my judging your clutter, my life is always in a state change as well!
As a member of the American Association of Daily Money Managers, I love to organize papers and bills. Do you like paper files? I do that. Do you like digital files? Pay bills with checks? Pay bills online? I do all of that!
I’d like nothing better than to delve into whatever you’ve got. Let’s get started together!
Code of Ethics I Stand By:
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified organizers and/or other qualified professionals.
- I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing profession accurately.
- I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other organizers.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- I will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my firm, or reveal this information to others.
- I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
- I will make recommendations for products and services with my client’s best interests in mind.